This page contains answers to Frequently Asked Questions related to SIGEYI products.
Please visit SIGEYI official website to download SIGEYI APP and upgrade your power meter.
Customs clearance cost, duties, VAT and other tax will be paid by the customer if there is. These charges are issued by the local government. Failure to pay will result in the item being destroyed and customer will not be entitled to a refund.
- From the date of sale, SIGEYI provides a two-year warranty that covers damage caused by non-human factors.
- Disassembling the SIGEYI Power Meter is regarded as abandoning the warranty.
- Production damage caused by improper install or use is not covered by the warranty.
- warranty report here
SIGEYI provides a 2-year warranty for the AXO power meter. If you need warranty service, please read the following.
- Fill in the warranty report form or contact the SIGEYI service team firstname.lastname@example.org via email. Please include the purchase record.
- Our technical specialist will assist you to determine whether you need to send it back for repair.
- If you need to send it back, you will receive the return address and precautions by email. Please note that you need to bear the postage and possible taxes to the service center.
- Please label your parcel as a ‘Warranty Product.’ This will ensure that there are no customs duties to pay. Not properly marked parcels will be returned to you to be resent correctly.
- We will perform maintenance after receiving it. If it is a fault within the scope of the warranty, you do not need to pay for maintenance. If it is a fault outside the warranty, we will charge a certain fee.
- After the overhaul is completed, we will send the power meter to you. If it is within 3 months from the date of purchase, you do not need to pay the shipping cost that we send to you. If it is more than 3 months from the date of purchase, you will need to pay the shipping cost that we send to you.